DSEC and the Engineers Without Borders Chicagoland Professional Chapter will be partnering together to bring clean drinking water to the community of Armenta, Honduras.
The vision of the Dayton Service Engineering Collaborative is to leverage the talents and resources of the Miami Valley engineering community to add value to domestic and international development programs through technical leadership in concert with global partners.
- Building partnerships with organizations with demonstrated commitment to a recipient community and a clear vision for programmatic success.
- Defining the scope of a program or specific technical project.
- Developing appropriate solutions to the understood challenge.
- Providing technical leadership to implement those solutions.
- Building capacity within their partners to enable independent, sustainable, and effective development.
To lean more go to, http://www.daytonsec.org/?page_id=45.
(Image of technical drawing from Wiki Commons.)